Are you tired of learning how to cook from YouTube? Want to know how exactly yeast is activated to get you the best results? Tempering chocolate and baking croissants are the thoughts you go to bed with? Then our Pastry and Bakery course is just for you.
During our 7-week professional certificate course, you will learn to prepare a wide selection of desserts and pastries through practical sessions and demonstrations. This exciting course introduces the various concepts and applications of the pastry field, which are essential for working in the industry. Our teachers will share with you the secrets of classical desserts, pastry techniques and bread preparation; as well as working with chocolate, sugar, and cakes.
Upon completing the 7-week Pastry and Bakery Course you can have 2 weeks optional internship in our teaching restaurant Talents and HRC Bakery.
All students are granted an internationally accredited Pastry and Bakery Professional Certificate.
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Successfully obtained certificate for 10th grade / high school diploma
- Foodie at heart and passion for cooking
- Good command of the English language (B1 level)
- Tuition fee €1100
- Equipment fee €300 (includes pastry equipment and chef’s gear)
- The amount can be paid in two instalments as follows – 50% of the tuition fee 14 days before the start date and 50% up to 14 days after the start of the course