14 weeks of intense practice and theory taught by international chef instructors. The course includes various lectures and directly applied practical approach. After successfully finishing the course you should be able to independently prepare salads and starters, soups and sauces, treat, cook and fillet different meats and fish. You will be able to expand on vegetarian main dishes, as well as some ethnic dishes from diverse world cuisine styles.
- Minimum age of 16
- Working knowledge of English language (B1 level is acceptable)
- Successfully obtained certificate for 10th grade / high school diploma
- Amazing passion for cooking and being a foodie at heart
Next staring dates
September – to be confirmed
*Please note that if you are a non-EU citizen there might be visa implications. We advise you to contact us before you decide to directly apply for the course.
- Tuition fee €1600
- Equipment fee €500 (includes a professional knife roll, chef’s gear and kitchen shoes)
- The amount can be paid in two instalments as follows – 50% upon enrollment and 50% up to 14 days after the start of the course