Our Professional Chef’s Certificate program is a comprehensive 1-year culinary immersion designed to fast-track your culinary career. Created by top international chefs and educators, this modular program equips you with essential culinary skills and knowledge to excel in the professional kitchen.
Expand your culinary expertise with a unique series of applied practical lab classes, covering both classic and contemporary cooking techniques. Our program prepares you to thrive in a professional culinary environment and stay abreast of the latest industry trends and global cuisines.
After completing the initial semester on our campus, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the art of a la carte cuisine at our teaching fine dining restaurant. Benefit from personalized guidance and mentorship from our expert instructors, further honing your culinary prowess.
Our program goes beyond cooking, offering a well-rounded curriculum that encompasses business and soft skills essential for a thriving culinary career. From management and leadership to cost control, food photography and styling, nutrition and food safety, marketing, and hospitality trends, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
Embark on a transformative culinary journey and emerge as a skilled and sought-after professional chef through our rigorous 1-year training program. Experience hands-on learning, gain industry exposure, and acquire the necessary skills to flourish in the culinary world.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Diploma for a successfully finished secondary education.
- Working knowledge of English. (B1 level is a good start).
- Foodie by heart and a future chef by attitude!
- Passion for gastronomy and the hospitality industry.
If you would like to get familiar with the Admission process, please click here.
Next starting dates
We have two intakes per year. The next starting dates are as follows:
- March 11 – to be confirmed
- September 16 – to be confirmed
Applications are open all year round, however, depending on your citizenship and visa status there might be some delay. We advise:
- Holders of EU/EEA passports to submit their application no later than 15 working days before the start of the program.
- Non-EU passport holders to submit their application no later than 90 working days* before the start of the course.
*Please note that there are different procedures that apply for one to obtain their VISA. Thus, the period could be longer than 30 days. Therefore, some applications might be prolonged until the next intake.
Affordable tuition fees
Professional Chef’s Certificate for Local (Bulgarian) Students
- Tuition fee €2200 per semester
Professional Chef’s Certificate for International Students
- Tuition fee €3400 per semester
- One-time equipment fee of €500 (includes a professional knife roll, chef’s gear and kitchen shoes)
- Non-EU Students* pay an enrollment fee of €1300 (the fee includes assistance for the process, preceding visa application, and students status for 2 years without interruption of the program (possible break between the semesters might incur additional fees).
*Please note that due to Visa requirements the admission process for Non-EU students might be different. Please click here for full information.
*You can find our refund policy here
Fill in the application form.
We will get in touch with you to give you additional information and answer your questions.
You need to book an appointment for an online interview. We would like to have a friendly chat to understand your proficiency in English and learn more about why you choose to study at HRC Culinary Academy.
The Interview fee is EUR 50.