S o m e r e a s o n s w h y H R C C u l i n a r y A c a d e m y s h o u l d b e y o u r N o . 1 c h o i c e f o r e d u c a t i o n :
- HRC Academy provides by far the best value for money and is one of the most affordable, high quality culinary educational programs on the globe.
- Industry placements: the Academy provides 2 internships at some of the best restaurants and hotels worldwide. And guess what?
- All of our internships are paid: our unique US internships provide internship allowances in average of USD 2.500 per month!
- The diploma: We are the first culinary school in the European Union that is accredited by the American Culinary Federation. Our diploma is also recognized by the Hotelschool Ter Duinen in Belgium.
- Facilities: Our brand new 2.500 sq. m. training facility provides state of the art kitchen labs, a 100-seat Demo theatre, bakery kitchen, a chocolate atelier, didactical wine cellar and everything else you need to get the best learning experience. Our new student campus opens its doors for students in summer 2020!
- Financing: The academy offers great scholarships of up to 2.000 EUR as well as options for low interest study loans. Click here
It's hard work but also fun!!
- Career opportunities and our vast professional network: Our sister company HRC International has over 20+ years of experience in creating successful careers in hospitality. Our in-house HRC Career office is at your service not only during your studies, but after you graduate as well.
- The program: Being a chef is not just a job, it is a craft and we pay particular attention to the practical part of the education. At the Academy students learn everything from knife skills and sauce making up to cost control, menu engineering and many more business skills.
- We keep promises:We’re so confident about the quality of our program, as well as your future job outlook, that we guarantee you will find a job within 6 months after graduation. And if not we will simply refund EUR 1000 in tuition fees. Learn more here.
- Education in English: communicating with international instructors and students from over 20 countries. Upon graduation, you will speak English fluently, which makes you ready to further explore the world.
- Location: Bulgaria offers a great variety of outdoor and cultural activities. Not only it is culturally diversed but it also has recently seen a massive interest by young people from all over the world relocating here for their studies or exploring business opportunities.