The Food Preparation Certificate course takes 24 weeks of intense practice that comprises the two main 1st year modules from the Culinary Arts program:
- Cold & Hot Kitchen
- Pastry & Bakery
After successfully completing the course and passing all the module exams you will be awarded an internationally accredited Certificate for professional training in part of the profession “Cook”.
After completing your course and receiving your certificate, you can take advantage of our career opportunities and apply for some of the internship opportunities we offer. Please, note that:
- Every internship in Bulgaria or abroad is only based on your skills, professional background and motivation
- The documentation fees for arranging your internships such as Visa (if necessary), health insurance and housing are not included in your fee.
Please scroll below to see the program overview.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successfully obtained diploma for secondary education
- Passion for cooking and commitment to regular attendance
- Good command of the English language (B1 level)
Next starting dates
We have 4 intakes per year. The next starting dates are as follows:
- January 4
- March 5
- June 17
- September 11
Applications are open all year round, however, depending on your citizenship and visa status there might be some delay.
- Tuition fee €2700
- Equipment fee €500 (includes a professional knife roll, chef’s gear and kitchen shoes)
- The amount can be paid in two instalments as follows – 50% upon enrollment and 50% up to 14 days after the start of the course
- Non-EU Students pay an additional enrollment fee of €500. The fee includes assistance for the process, preceding visa application. In case you need to prolong your stay in Bulgaria after your visa expires, additional fees will apply.
- See Admissions