Become a top-notch executive in the world of Hospitality. Our Hospitality Management & Innovation program includes 2 semesters at our Sofia campus and a 12-month paid internship in the USA.
Here at the Academy, our students acquire an in-depth understanding of hospitality management, restaurant management, gastronomy, hospitality finance & accounting, front office operations, event management and other business subjects that help them build a successful career in the dynamic hospitality industry.
The Hospitality Management & Innovation degree allows students to strive for academic excellence:
- Hands-on and real-life training at our own boutique hotel
- Exposure in the USA by paid internships at the finest hotel brands
- Personal development; exciting specializations to choose from in your final semester
Time to become who you are, and follow your dreams!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- A diploma of successfully finished secondary education
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Good command of the English language (B2 level)
Next start dates
The intake for 2023 is:
- Tuition fee is €2200 per semester
- Non-EU Students* pay an additional enrollment fee of €1300 (the fee includes assistance for the process, preceding visa application, and students status for 2 years without interruption of the program (possible break between the semesters might incur additional fees).