N e w s & E v e n t s
Win €3000 Scholarship for Culinary Arts March 2023 Intake
Anyone enrolled or planning to enrol for a Culinary Arts Degree from this March 2023 can enter for a €3,000 scholarship. It’s easy, it’s fun, and it’s worth a try…
THE TASK “BLUE BOX”:
Choose three ingredients from our blue box and create your own dish.
Please use these three products as a base of your recipe, but feel free to add whatever you feel as additional products to make an outstanding dish.
Watch our chef-instructor Viktorija Baltutyte showing what’s in the blue box in the video.
1. Choose three main ingredients from the blue box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EUEP73Qco
2. Cook your own dish and send us the recipe, video or pictures of the creation process.
3. The application must consist of the recipe and the name of your dish, as well as visual materials presenting your final masterpiece – photos, videos, presentation or other media, it’s up to you.
4. The presentation materials need to be entirely in English and it should be very clear of what you do.
5. Please, send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, if your files are too big, feel free to use any file transfer service convenient to you (for example – dropbox, google drive, wetransfer.com, youtube.com (just for your video), etc.).
IMPORTANT: in case you are using google – please make sure that you have shared the link with email@example.com, otherwise we get locked links and have troubles viewing them on time.
6. The deadline for sending your application is March, 1, 2023, 13:00 o’clock and the results will be announced after the opening of the new semester!
Please note that this scholarship is open to all students who are currently enrolled in the Culinary Arts course for the academic year that begins in March 2023. That means if you are not among those, you can still submit your application for the Culinary Arts degree and take part in scholarship contest. Check how to apply here.
7. And last but not least, surpass yourself, impress us with the presentation of your idea, be bold, unconventional and creative.see all news