N e w s & E v e n t s
HRC Culinary Academy opens a selection process for recruiting candidates for Erasmus+
In connection with the implementation of the project "Long-term professional mobility to study European experience in healthy cooking"
In connection with the implementation of the project “Long-term professional mobility for modern culinary arts” with contract № 2022-1-BG01-KA122-000070527, HRC Culinary Academy opens a selection process for recruiting candidates for the project, which includes the following:
The project includes 18 students who will have the opportunity to elevate their knowledge about healthy food and reduction of food loss and waste and improve their skills about culinary production by working and training in selected independent restaurants in the Netherlands (15 participants) and Norway (3 participants). The group will include interns studying at the HRC Culinary Academy. The planned mobility will not only be based on the vocational training of the participants but will also give them an advantage for employment after graduation.
The informational procedures and the selection of participants are carried out in accordance with the program requirements in full transparency and equality, without any discrimination in regards of gender, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disabilities, age or sexual orientation.
The selection procedure includes:
1. Issuance of an order for creation of a committee for selection, evaluation and ranking of the participants.
2. Creation of a selection committee for 18 students and 2 reserves.
3. Selection and ranking of end users according to pre-set criteria. The criteria for the selection of students are the following:
- To be students at the Academy in the program “Hospitality Management & Innovation” or “Culinary Arts”.
- Provide a cover letter explaining why they want to participate in long-term mobility.
- To present an essay on “Advantages and disadvantages of mobile practice abroad”.
- To be ready for a 3-month stay in the Netherlands and Noraway, respectively.
- To be included in the ranking, participants must meet all of the mentioned criteria.
The selection process will include two stages – initial selection and final ranking. The initial selection includes the collection of completed participation forms, motivation letters, essays, individual interviews with the candidates to check their motivation and attitude. The second stage and the final selection of the participants will be carried out after checking the results of the training, as a result of the preliminary preparation of the project. The selection of 18 final beneficiaries is completed by issuing minutes of the meetings of specially selected application evaluation committees. The selection procedure is based on the principles of transparency, fairness, and objectivity. The final ranking is based on a pre-established methodology, covering objectively defined and measurable indicators from the two stages with a maximum of 10 points for each component:
1. Motivation and readiness for mobility
- Motivation letter
2. Knowledge of vocational training
3. Communication skills and teamwork
4. Results of the preparatory preparation
- European Green Deal
- Cultural preparation
- Informed choice – key to healthy culinary product
- Erasmus + seminar
The deadline for submission of applications, cover letters and essays by potential candidates is August 7, 2022.
To the following e-mail email@example.com
For more information and additional details, you can contact the project coordinator by phone: + 359 2 426 02 58see all news