News & Events
Guest Chef Roberto Dal Seno Workshop and Gala Dinner.
Chef Roberto Dal Seno with an amazing workshop for the Italian Ambassador!
It’s the third edition of the Italian Culinary Week around the world and everyone around is very excited. We are honored to be hosting an exciting event together with ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI CULTURA – SOFIA as well as Accademia Italiana Della Cucina. We have invited the master of Mediterranean cuisine – Chef Roberto Dal Seno directly from Italy to reveal some secrets that contribute to the vibrant flavours of the Italian cuisine. The event will be held today at our lovely facility.
The tickets for the event are prepaid and could be booked via: 0888 649 775
About the Chef:
- After following his culinary apprenticeship in Italy, his passion for hautecuisine convinced him to move to France and train with Alain Ducasse at the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo and at the 5 star Balzac Hotel in Paris. Here he sought the roots of cooking and learned the fundamentals of French cuisine.
- A few years later, Roberto took the opportunity to further expand his gastronomical background and rode the wave of the Oriental vogue. He moved to the Four Seasons Hotel in Tokyo as Sous chef and his love for fusion cuisine started.
- On his return to Italy, Roberto began his adventure with Starwood Hotel & Resort in Sardinia; initially as right-hand to Executive Chef at Cala di Volpe, a luxury Collections Hotel, and after a few seasons as Chef de Cuisine at the “Pescatore” restaurant, exclusive dining-spot for Starwood’s hotel on the Costa. During his first season there Roberto’s cuisine won Starwood’s “dinner-around” award as the best cuisine in the area.
- The beginning of the millennium brought new and alternative career opportunities for Roberto’s eclectic and energetic personality, permitting him to diversify his talents as he took on food & beverage, training and consulting roles including running his own company and which took him to Florence, Washington DC. and New York, and back to Italy.
- In April 2014 Roberto rejoined the Starwood family, this time in Venice as Executive Chef of the St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace, in this role Roberto has led the opening of 3 outlet and followed successfully all the luxury event of the Resort. He made his masterpiece with the iconic fine dining restaurant “Acquerello” awarded by “Daily Mail” as the best 16th hotel’s restaurant of the World.
- Now a new opportunity has come and he took the new challenge to lead the renaissance of the most iconic Hotel in Venice, the place where Hollywood celebrities reunion happens every year: the Excelsior Venice, It gaves to Roberto the mission to create there a Food Destination, in that amazing sea-front spot with several and luxury Restaurants and Terrace between Laguna and Sea.
You might also like:
Vladi Todorov - U.S. Beef Ambassador.
Vladimir Todorov, alumni of the HRC Culinary Academy, was invited from the U.S. Meat Export Federation for a week long educational trip to Colorado, United States. Together with Vladimir, chefs and food managers from Poland, Finland, Germany, Italy, France, Holland and Czech republic took part in in the workshop.