Guaranteed Job Program conditions
The HRC Academy sets itself apart from the other culinary schools with a Guaranteed Job Program. We’re so confident about the quality of our program, as well as your future job outlook, that we guarantee you will find a job within 6 months after graduation. Our program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation and you can see the outcomes of ACF’s report here
This program is available for our 2-year culinary arts degree program (*students starting March 2017 onwards). In this one-of-a-kind program, you’ll work with our Career Office throughout your studies and afterwards, to take steps that have been proven to lead to success in the job search. If you do your part and still do not find a job within six months of graduation, we’ll provide you a cash refund or give you a credit of additional classes at our Academy free of charge. Our Guaranteed Job Program is powered by our partner company HRC International, www.hrc-international.com.
- You review our Guaranteed Job Program
- Register with our Careers Office within 3 months after starting your studies
- Complete both your internships successfully
- Graduate from the Academy with a minimum grade average of 70%
- Meet with our Career Office within 30 days of graduation, and monthly until a job is secured
- Start Employment
In the unlikely event that you are still unemployed six months after graduation, we offer you the following:
An immediate cash refund of part of your tuition fees in total of EUR 1.000.