Проект „ДЪЛГОСРОЧНА ПРОФЕСИОНАЛНА МОБИЛНОСТ ЗА МОДЕРНО КУЛИНАРНО ИЗКУСТВО“
Project beneficiary: Vocational educational center HRC Culinary Academy Bulgaria
Partners in the project:
ERASMUS ACADEMY UK LTD. (United Kingdom)
HRC INTERNATIONAL BV (Netherlands)
Our project “Long-term professional mobility for modern culinary arts” has been approved by the National Agency in Bulgaria with contract № 2020-1-BG01-KA102-078803. The partners with whom we will implement our project are Erasmus Academy, United Kingdom and HRC International BV, the Netherlands.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- IMPROVING PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS IN THE RESTAURANT THROUGH THE PARTICIPATION OF LEARNING PERSONS BY HRC CULINARY ACADEMY IN 3 MONTH PROGRAM FOR LONG-TERM TRAINING FOR MOBILITY PRACTICING SPECIFIC JOBS IN PARTNER COUNTRIES.
- ESTABLISHMENT OF PARTNERSHIPS WITH FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS, PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRACTICE IN RESTAURANT FACILITIES.
- EXPANDING THE LANGUAGE SKILLS OF THE STUDENTS AND BUILDING WORKING HABITS.
- IMPROVING THE CURRICULAR IN THE ACADEMY.
Students will be given a choice for long-term mobility to work in world-class hotels and private restaurants from the following groups of companies and business environments, where they will be able to acquire skills in contemporary world-class culinary arts:
- In the United Kingdom: Zuma Restaurant, Roka Restaurant, Oblix Restaurant, Dorset City Shepherds Bush, Dorset City London, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Hotel Andaz.
- In the Netherlands: Villa Ruimzicht, Hotel Nobel Ameland, Hotel Okura, Hotel Andaz, Hotel Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, Hotel Beaumont Harry’s, Chateau St. Gerlach, Chateau Neercane, GH Huis Ter Duin.